- Tencel™ 67%
- Recycled Polyester 30%
- Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Air fluff setting or simply hang dry to help prevent wrinkles
- Iron when needed
- Overloading washer or dryer could damage your clothes and decrease your washer and dryer's efficiency
Tencel™ is a fiber made from the wood chips of responsibly harvested trees. The wood chips go through a closed-loop process, in which 99% of the solvent is recovered, purified, and reused. This cycle uses less water and energy than most other conventional fibers.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.