TENCEL™ Catalina Jogger Scrub Pants
* Please note our Catalina joggers in Lavender (Regular inseam) runs small
Equipped with seven pockets and an adjustable waistband, our Catalina joggers offer convenience, style, and function. Constructed with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers to inhibit bacterial growth, provide breathability, and enhance comfort
- Slim fit
- Petite Inseam 26" for heights up to 5'5"
- Regular Inseam 29" for heights between 5'6" - 5'8"
- Tall Inseam 32" for heights 5'9" and above
- Total of seven pockets
✓ One zipper pocket
✓ Two side pockets
✓ Two front pockets
✓ One deep side pocket
- Waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Ribbed ankle cuffs with signature stripes
- Tencel™ 67%
- Recycled Polyester 30%
- Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Air fluff setting or simply hang dry to help prevent wrinkles
- Iron when needed
- Overloading washer or dryer could damage your clothes and decrease your washer and dryer's efficiency
Tencel™ is a fiber made from the wood chips of responsibly harvested trees. The wood chips go through a closed-loop process, in which 99% of the solvent is recovered, purified, and reused. This cycle uses less water and energy than most other conventional fibers.
You may also like
This product is rated 4.5 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 906 reviews.
I love mediclo scrubs and I wish others did too! They are comfortable, have ton of pockets, cute colors, and great fit. I get compliments all the time. I love that they are more sustainable than other popular scrub companies. If you’re not sure, I would start with the recycled plastic bottle fabric type of scrubs- they wear very similar to figs. You won’t regret it!
I love these scubs, especially the Fysel material since these material doesn't fade away!
very comfy and nice fit for me.
I've worn both the Fysel and the Tencel joggers and love the fit and feel of both. The Fysel bottoms may be a little more durable (I'm a vet who is regularly kneeling on the floors), but both have lasted well over a year. I've ordered the Fysel joggers more than once and definitely recommend them.
Receive a lot of compliments