TENCEL™ Sable Tapered Scrub Pants
* Please note that the TENCEL Sable Navy (Regular inseam + Tall inseam) pants feature an ankle slit
Our Sable pants offer a slim-straight fit, a contrasting drawstring cord, and several pockets for convenience. Constructed with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers to inhibit bacterial growth, provide breathability, and enhance comfort.
- Slim fit
- Short Inseam 28"
- Regular Inseam 30"
- Tall Inseam 32"
- Total of seven pockets
✓ Two deep pants pockets
✓ Three side pockets
✓ Two back zipper pockets
- Tapered straight-leg style
- Faux fly
- Waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Tencel™ 67%
- Recycled Polyester 30%
- Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Air fluff setting or simply hang dry to help prevent wrinkles
- Iron when needed
- Overloading washer or dryer could damage your clothes and decrease your washer and dryer's efficiency
Tencel™ is a fiber made from the wood chips of responsibly harvested trees. The wood chips go through a closed-loop process, in which 99% of the solvent is recovered, purified, and reused. This cycle uses less water and energy than most other conventional fibers.
You may also like
This product is rated 4.5 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 244 reviews.
Nice quality materials
This is the only company I have found that makes tencel scrubs. As a material, I find that I sweat and feel hot way less compared to Figs scrubs, which are made of cheap synthetic materials. Definitely the most comfortable material I’ve found for scrubs.
Wonderful soft material and good sizing.
I'm a dentist in Indiana and, in my opinion, these are the best scrubs out there! I have the Fysel scrubs. I love the fact that they don't wrinkle, fit me nicely, are made of recycled plastics, and come in so many cool colors.
Love these scrubs.