Catalina Final Sale
With 7 functional pockets and an adjustable waistband, our Catalina joggers are bound to be your new favorite. Comfort, style, and function, they have it all and are ready to help you take on any challenge in the day.
Enjoy essential colors at a discounted price.
*Please note size L Burgundy, Navy have roomier ankle bands.
Women's Jogger Scrub Pants
- Contrasting drawstring cord for a pop of color
- 7 functional pockets
○ 2 slanted front pockets for easy-to-reach comfort
○ 3 side drop-in pockets for extra storage
○ 1 zipped pocket to secure your essentials
○ 1 side drop-in pocket for more storage
- Side pocket rivet details
- Rib-knit cuffs with signature stripe
- Ankle length
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blend fabric
- Santa Catalina Island is famous for its glassy bottom boats with scuba spots like Lovers Cove and other fun activities like golf and parasailing. The Catalina pants are ready to solve numerous challenges with multiple pockets that feature heavy-duty lacing and ribbed ankles. These joggers provide the utmost comfort while looking great too.
- Catalina inseam is 29"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Air fluff setting or simply hang dry to help prevent wrinkles
- Iron when needed
- Overloading washer or dryer could damage your clothes and decrease your washer and dryer's efficiency
I purchased 2 outfits from Mediclo for the first time. Unfortunately, I had bought the wrong sizes. I contacted the company and they allowed me to exchange. It was easy, fast, and the people were so friendly. I love my new scrubs. Thank you =)
I swear by mediclo scrubs and this is my 3rd pair! Officially making the switch from figs. It fits well, is super comfortable, and is the perfect fit for my 5'6" height.
I decided to try Mediclo scrubs while getting ready for my rotations. They’re really great quality and I love that they’re also environmentally friendly.
Shipping was fast! I do love my scrubs. The feel of them is more creamy than figs. They are not thin, so I like that they are not see through. I really enjoy them. I bought small in both top and bottom and I'm 5'0 110. I would in the future buy XS just so its a little more snug. I still like them small but now that I know I will buy XS.
Catalina: Essential color