Jura Slim Fit Scrub Pants
A classic slim-straight fit that never goes out of style. Our Jura pants offer 4 functional pockets with an additional zipper pocket to secure your essentials and are perfect for those on the go. 29" inseam
Women's Slim Fit Scrub Pants
- Straight-leg pants
- New Jura, true to size
○ Original Jura runs small
- 5 functional pockets
○ 2 slanted front pockets for easy-to-reach comfort
○ 2 side drop-in pockets for extra storage functional pockets
○ 1 zipper pocket to secure your essentials
- Contrasting drawstring cord for a pop of color
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blend fabric
- Jura is a Scottish island that features breathtaking, yet untamed wilderness. Embrace whatever your day brings with our Jura pants- our essential, straight pant design with 5 simple pockets.
- Jura inseam is 29"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Air fluff setting or simply hang dry to help prevent wrinkles
- Iron when needed
- Overloading washer or dryer could damage your clothes and decrease your washer and dryer's efficiency
These scrubs are very comfortable, stretchy enough to fit any body type, and would consider them fit true to size.
I have gotten so many complements from these pants. They are super soft and comfortable. I needed something other than a jogger and these are perfect. I agree the color washes weird but I like it. Like a heather grey once you wash it. I don’t dry them but they come out of the wash just fine. I will definitely order more.
I've wanted Mediclo scrubs for a while and finally decided to invest in a pair. All the colors are so lovely, but I absolutely am in love with the stone blue color. The Jura slim fit scrub pants are very comfortable and I like the amount of pockets. The Sal essential scrub top is great too. Overall, super glad that I decided to buy Mediclo scrubs and I'll be buying more colors in the future.
These are not the most expensive scrubs I have bought, but they feel the the best quality! . I will definitely be purchasing more!
For my petite frame, the length is great and I love the waist that helps them stay in place all day. I like the seaming detailing as well and the pockets