SkyeBanded Collar Scrub Top
Men's Sustainable & Stylish Banded Collar Scrub Top Made from Trees 🌳
Men's Banded Collar Scrub Top
- Banded collar top
- 4 functional pockets
○ 2 front chest pockets for easy-to-reach comfort
○ 2 side pockets for extra storage
- Side split hem
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blend fabric
- The Nordic island Skye is considered to be one of the oldest historical sites in Scotland. Found in the most upper region of the United Kingdom, it is famous for its grand scenic view of its rocky slopes. Skye’s classic look includes four hidden pockets that can be used to protect your hidden treasures from any rocky situation.
- Skye length is 28.5"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
I am 5'8 (on a good day) and weight 155lbs with athletic build, the small tops and small bottoms fit like a champ. They are so comfortable, great for the planet and look super sick in person. Absolutely the best scrubs Ive ever worn in my life, possibly the comfiest clothes I've ever worn as well. Such a great fit and awesome look.
I love the professional look and how comfortable they are! I wore them for 12 hours straight and they were very breathable and easy to move around in. Not to mention, I'm a big fan of the banded collar style, which isn't available with the other brands.
I love it. The fit, the style, the eveything. It makes you feel very confident. I have been a nurse for 20 something years and this is the best scrubs i have ever worn.
It's soft, functional, professional, yet edgy and statement-making! I've gotten compliments from staff and patients alike every shift that I've worn it. I own roughly 10 different sets of scrubs from high-end companies, and this top paired with Mediclo's joggers are my favorite by far!
Great fit. Gives scrubs style and comfort