Sal Essential Scrub Top
Our simple but classic Sal top is a staple for everyday shift. Featuring a flattering V-neck and single chest pocket, it's no wonder this is a bestseller and sure to become your go to.
Women's Essential Scrub Top
- Classic V-Neck Scrub Top
- 1 simple chest pocket
- Side split hem
- Great tucked in or not
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blended fabric
- Sal is an island off the coast of Senegal, where their life mantra is "No Stress". Our Sal top is simple and stylish, with a single, no stress pocket.
- Sal length is 26.5"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Air fluff setting or simply hang dry to help prevent wrinkles
- Iron when needed
- Overloading washer or dryer could damage your clothes and decrease your washer and dryer's efficiency
I have been looking for natural fiber scrubs for awhile, and I’m so grateful to have found this brand. While these aren’t 100% natural fiber, they are made from mostly tree fibers. The result is a super soft & breathable material. I have been wearing scrubs made with the typical synthetic materials for years but never liked how hot and sweaty I would feel by the end of the day. All the cotton brands of scrubs out there are baggy and shapeless. I ordered the Sal top & Catalina jogger bottoms just to try this material and fit before purchasing more. I’m 5’4” and the XS top and XS petite bottoms fit me great. The top is a bit loose fitting but not over sized. I prefer a bit looser fit so that I can move easily without restricted clothing. The material is so soft & breathable. I absolutely love these scrubs and will be ditching all my old ones and purchasing new ‘tree edition’ sets from Mediclo. Love love love these scrubs!
Nice fit n very professional
Love the material and the loose fit. Breathable.
I really want to say thank you for the most soft and stylish scrub ever . I am so picky what I wear I am on the floor 6 days a week 12 hours . So those scrub the best becouse the material make your body brith and most of it very conferrable I loved it so much
Really like the cut and fit of this top. I did have to size up in the “island” colors but they are otherwise perfect. Not too deep cut, long enough.