Sal: Essential Scrub Top
Women's Sustainable & Stylish Essential Scrub Top
* Runs big for MAUVE, STONE BLUE, HUNTER GREEN, and COFFEE BROWN. Please note that we recommend sizing one size down
I was excited about these scrubs especially since the company is focused on sustainability. I bought burgundy, hunter green, mauve, stone blue, and navy colored scrub sets. The colors were vibrant when I took them out of the box and they felt super soft when I tried them on. I am 5'1" and 125lbs. I did have to exchange the "small" for "extra-small" and customer service was helpful.
HOWEVER, after one wash, the color of the scrubs significantly faded. I followed the instructions, separated by like colors, turned them inside out, put it in a cold water and delicate spin wash, and placed them on hangers to air dry. But none of that helped. I am really disappointed the colors faded after a single wash, especially since I have never worn them yet. I am certain the colors will continue to fade. They did not shrink, the fit is still the same, and they are still comfortably soft (except the stone blue color which is stiffer now?). Maybe if they fix the fading color issue I'd order again from them. But, I wouldn't recommend Mediclo scrubs at this point in time.
*pictures below of the burgundy and navy scrubs, which faded the most*
This fit so perfect. I’m 5.”2” and weighs 115, I got xs. Neck line fits just right, nothing is showing that’s not supposed to be showing at work. Material is buttery soft. I love it so much. I just placed more orders.
I am very happy that is wonderful uniform
feels very comfortable
For reference, I bought a size small based off my measurements 34DD, 155lbs. This scrub top fits me perfect with some room left for movement. I bought the hunter green color and I have not noticed any color fading after the first wash with cold water. The side vent detail is super cute!
- Classic V-Neck Scrub Top
- 1 Simple Chest Pocket
- Side Split Hem
- Great for your Tuck-In Style
- Made with Luxuriously Soft, Lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ Blended Fabric
- Sal is an island on the coast of Senegal, where their life mantra is "No Stress". Our Sal top is simple and stylish, with a single, no stress pocket. Sal 2 is now revamped with an extra side pocket for your convenience.
Tencel 67% / Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine Wash Cold Inside Out
- Gentle Cycle With Like Colors
- Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron When Needed