Tree Sal: Essential Scrub Top
Women's Sustainable & Stylish Essential Scrub Top Made from Trees 🌳
* Runs big for HUNTER GREEN, and COFFEE BROWN. Please note that we recommend sizing one size down
* For Rose Pink XL & XXL, please note that there is a side pocket.
- Classic V-Neck Scrub Top
- 1 simple chest pocket
- Side split hem
- Great for your tuck-in style
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blended fabric
- Sal is an island on the coast of Senegal, where their life mantra is "No Stress". Our Sal top is simple and stylish, with a single, no stress pocket. Sal 2 is now revamped with an extra side pocket for your convenience.
- Sal length is 26.5"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
the rose pink color is gorgeous. i took a chance on the set the model is wearing and to my surprise i like the scrub pants(they remind of a jean style years ago with the line down the middle).
I ordered the coffee brown and I must say the color was GORGEOUS! You can actually breath in this scrub top!! But after I washed and dried them EXACTLY how the tag recommended, they shrunk and I can’t get into them! The color is also not as vibrant anymore. And this is all after one wash! So basically I paid over $80 for a pair of scrubs to wear ONE time. The fit and feel of these scrubs were amazing compared to figs. I wanted to love these scrubs, very disappointing!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Someone from our customer service team reached out to you via email regarding this issue.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Love the sal top! I’m 5 ft 4 120 pounds and got XS. Fits well!
Please make a petite top. Too long for a short girl like me.( less than 5’) need to go to a tailor to cut the length shorter.
I normally always try my scrubs on before I buy because I’m 4”10 and even petite sizes are too long on me. A little over 2 months ago I started a weight loss journey and so far have lost 20 pounds. I decided I wanted to treat myself to a new nice pair of scrubs. I ordered the essential scrub top with the pin tuck tampered bottoms in olive green I ordered a large for both top and bottom. Shipping was fast. The material was sooooo soft I was surprised at how good these scrubs felt on. I felt as though I wasn’t wearing any pants. I will say because of my shortness and this company doesn’t offer petite sizes I wasn’t mad that length it was. In the picture it was at the girls ankle, on me it was past my ankle so it was as if I was wearing a straight pant leg. The color faded after the first wash but it wasn’t terrible the color still remains. You can tell it is a olive scrub set. I enjoy wearing them and get so many compliments on them. I ordered the jogger pant olive green next and I’m soooo happy with those as well. Def want to order more sets in the future.