FYSEL® CatalinaJogger Scrub Pants 29"
With 7 functional pockets and an adjustable waistband, our Catalina joggers are bound to be your new favorite. Comfort, style, and function, they have it all and are ready to help you take on any challenge in the day.
Women's Jogger Scrub Pants
- Contrasting drawstring cord for a pop of color
- 7 functional pockets
○ 2 slanted front pockets for easy-to-reach comfort
○ 3 side drop-in pockets for extra storage
○ 1 zipped pocket to secure your essentials
○ 1 side drop-in pocket for more storage
- Side pocket rivet details
- Rib-knit cuffs with signature stripe
- Ankle length
- Made with extremely soft, wrinkle free, durable and Eco-friendly FYSEL® fabric
- Santa Catalina Island is famous for its glassy bottom boats with scuba spots like Lovers Cove and other fun activities like golf and parasailing. The Catalina pants are ready to solve numerous challenges with multiple pockets that feature heavy-duty lacing and ribbed ankles. These joggers provide the utmost comfort while looking great too.
- FYSEL® Catalina inseam is 29"
Recycled Polyester 75% / Rayon 20%/ Spandex 5%
- Machine washable
- Wash with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry
- Iron when needed
I love this jogger so much and love how it’s made of recycled plastic bottles. The material is super soft and comfortable. I love the look of the jogger pairing with Sal and they look super stylish together. Love how sustainable Mediclo’s products are!
I got lots of compliments. They require gentler washing than my usual scrubs so I am waiting to see how they hold up before I buy more.
This Fysel material is SUPER soft, extremely comfy and stretchy, and thicker than the Tensel. Stretches a touch with wear so don't worry if it fits a touch snug out of the box!
I really love it
These pants are so comfortable, soft and wrinkle free! I love all of the pockets. The style is cute: not too tight or too loose. My only complaint, which is the same with any high-waisted pants I wear, is that they slip down throughout the day, especially if I put my phone in the pocket. With these pants, this was easily fixed by rolling down the waistband once. Then they sit right on my waist without budging.