PatosSlim Straight Scrub Pants
Men's Sustainable Slim Straight Scrub Pants Made from Trees 🌳
Final Sale for Burgundy and Green: only size exchanges available while supplies last
- Men's slim-straight medical scrub pants
- Elastic waistband
- 6 functional pockets
- 2 side seam front pockets for Easy-To-Reach comfort
- 1 secured zipped pocket for smaller necessities
- 1 side drop-in pocket for extra storage (fits average phone sizes) with signature stripe detail
- 2 rear welt zipped pockets to secure your essentials
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blend fabric
- Patos Island is located off the coast of Washington State. It is home to the Patos Island Lighthouse, which has guided vessels through the Boundary Pass since 1893. Just as the lighthouse is made to stand out and help those on their journey, you can do the same in these slim-straight pants.
- Patos inseam is 32"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
I've had these scrub pants for months now and continue to love them. Fit it flattering and very comfy. It even gets softer with every wash!
Patos: Slim Straight Scrub Pants
Great, comfortable fit
Breathable, flexible and overall very high quality
I am a women. But sometime womens fit doesnt suit with my figure. I gave a try with mens...wow! Its perfect! If you have issue with womens fit give it a try! 5"6/ 160lbs mens Small!