KosLong Sleeve Underscrub
Perfect for layering or worn solo. Our Kos long sleeve is made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and eco-friendly TENCEL. Thermal regulated to keep you cozy.
Women's Long Sleeve Underscrub
- 4-Way Stretch
- Lightweight, breathable, flexible material
- Classic crewneck undershirt
- 1 simple chest pocket with signature accent stripes
- One Tree Planted logo patch on bottom left
- Kos is a Greek Island located in the Aegean Sea. Although it is known for its long stretches of white sand beaches and turquoise waters, it is most famous for being the birthplace of Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine. As Kos is credited for being the origin of modern medicine, let this breezy underscrub be the base that helps you get ready for the day.
- Kos length is 25.25"
Tencel (Modal) 95%, Spandex 5%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Low heat iron when needed
Great fit. Not hot at all and keeps your fresh and warm
Need more sizes options, like xxs, please
Got this for my daughter. Nice gift Wonderful company. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend.
I absolutely love everything I got! The shirt is so soft, I actually ordered a second one for back up!!
This has become my new favorite shirt. Fits great. Very stretchy and cozy. Washes well. Highly recommend.