KosLong Sleeve Underscrub
Stay Warm with Fresh & Breezy KOS Made from Trees 🌳
- 4-Way Stretch
- Lightweight, breathable, flexible material
- Classic crewneck undershirt
- 1 simple chest pocket with signature accent stripes
- One Tree Planted logo patch on bottom left
- Kos is a Greek Island located in the Aegean Sea. Although it is known for its long stretches of white sand beaches and turquoise waters, it is most famous for being the birthplace of Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine. As Kos is credited for being the origin of modern medicine, let this breezy underscrub be the base that helps you get ready for the day.
- Kos length is 25.25"
Tencel(Modal) 95%, Spandex 5%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Low heat iron when needed
This has become my new favorite shirt. Fits great. Very stretchy and cozy. Washes well. Highly recommend.
I wore this to work, coworkers loved it. It's soft, can be worn tucked in or out. Will be ordering the other colors.