KodiakJogger Scrub Pants
Man's Stylish & Sustainable Joggers Made from Trees 🌳
- Elastic waistband with drawstring closure.
- Faux fly
- 10 functional pockets
- 2 side seam front pockets for Easy-To-Reach comfort
- 6 side drop-in Pockets for extra storage (fits iPad Mini)
- 2 rear welt zipped pockets to secure your essentials
- Side-3 stripe detail
- Rib-knit cuffs with signature stripe
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blended fabric
- Kodiak Island is a mountainous and forested island on the coast of Alaska. These jogger scrub pants feature elastic ankle bottoms and six spacious pockets on each side, give you optimal comfort to withstand any terrain.
- Kodiak inseam is 29.25"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
Alas, the only thing I can say negative about these pants is the lack of a Short option. Joggers look great, but a little less than perfect when they gather and bulge above the cuff. I ADORE my Mediclo scrubs, and would really REALLY appreciate if Mediclo took this review to heart and made short pant options.
So for all my big guys, if your looking for some jogger type scrubs pants, that aren't baggy but aren't to tight these are for you, I'm 6'1 almost 300pds and the 2x fits me great, I couldn't believe it I thought they would be to tight but the look good and feel good. I work 12hrs shifts and no complaints from me, will be buying more.
The fabric truly is luxuriously soft, yet functional and durable. I cannot recommend them more!
I ordered grey medium for my husband for V day gift. He wanted scrub pants that are comfortable and have pockets. He tried them on and he instantly fell in love. Super comfy and look so stylish. :) i will definitely recommend this brand !