FYSEL® SkyeBanded Collar Scrub Top
Men's Sustainable & Stylish Banded Collar Scrub Top Made with 18 Recycled Plastic Bottles ♻
Please note our FYSEL® products are completely different in their color, feel, and texture. To have a perfectly matched top and bottom set, please be sure you are ordering from the same product line.
- Four way Stretch
- Banded collar top
- 4 functional pockets
- 2 front chest pockets for Easy-To-Reach comfort
- 2 side pockets for extra storage
- Side split hem
- Made with 22 Recycled Plastic Bottles ♻
- Made with extremely soft, wrinkle free, durable and Eco-friendly FYSEL® fabric
- The Nordic island Skye is considered to be one of the oldest historical sites in Scotland. Found in the most upper region of the United Kingdom, it is famous for its grand scenic view of its rocky slopes. Skye’s classic look includes four hidden pockets that can be used to protect your hidden treasures from any rocky situation.
- Skye length is 28.5"
Recycled Polyester 75% / Rayon 20%/ Spandex 5%
- Four Way Stretch
- Machine wash
- Wash with like colors
- Only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry
- Iron when needed
I love this top, it is stylish, it has lots of pockets, and it is very comfortable. Same as with the pants, this fabric wrinkles quite a bit and it is hard to iron.