FYSEL® SicilyPintuck Tapered Scrub Pants 28"
Women's Sustainable & Stylish Pintuck Tapered Scrub Pants Made with 20 Recycled Plastic Bottles ♻
Please note our FYSEL® products are completely different in their color, feel, and texture. To have a perfectly matched top and bottom set, please be sure you are ordering from the same product line.
Women's Pintuck Scrub Pants
- Four Way Stretch
- Tapered fit
- Elasticated waistband with drawing cord
- 7 functional pockets
- 2 slanted & 1 small front pockets for Easy-To-Reach comfort
- 2 side welt zipped pockets to secure your essentials
- 2 rear welt pockets with the signature tape accent for extra storage
- Front and back pin-tuck detail creates the look of a trouser crease
- Made with extremely soft, wrinkle free, durable and Eco-friendly FYSEL® fabric
- Found at the foot of Italy, Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. With that in mind, we've designed the Sicily pants for when you're constantly on your feet. With its loose waistline and slim fit, it will make your long shifts feel like a stroll through Italy.
- Sicily inseam is 28"( XXS,XS,S:27 1/2, M, L: 28, XL,XXL:28 1/2)
Recycled Polyester 75% / Rayon 20%/ Spandex 5%
- Four Way Stretch
- Machine wash
- Wash with like colors
- Only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry
- Iron when needed
I love these pants! The quality is insane, it doesn’t wrinkle. The seam down the front of the leg looks so professional, and the color combinations look so chic. They also fit so much nicer than Figs. In Figs I order a size small pant, and they’re definitely on the baggier side. I got the small in these and they taper to my body so much nicer.
It's definitely less comfy than the tree scrubs, but FYSEL requires less maintenance for sure. I rarely have to use my steam before wearing the set. I wish they have more colors so I can purchase more.
I haven’t wear this one yet for work but this is a little bit fitted than the sicily tencel collection and an inch longer. Quality is great though! Cant wait to wear it for work.
Im 4’11, 115lbs, ordered xs. Pant length sits just on the level of me heel. High waist on me
So soft and so cute! Would give five stars but these scrubs aren’t tall-girl friendly. I’m 5’8 and 160lbs. I usually wear mediums but sized up on the bottoms already knowing the mediums would fit my thighs and waist but be too short in length. Even with a large they fit me like I’m preparing for a flood (way too much ankle showing). As a nurse things splash and spill so I feel a bit uncomfortable about it. Im going to reorder a men’s pair of bottoms and hopefully the length will be better.
So stretchy, high waisted, quality is great. Would love to see tall options added in the future for my 5’8+ ladies.