FYSEL® Catalina Jogger Scrub Pants for Set
Equipped with seven pockets and an adjustable waistband, our Catalina joggers offer convenience, style, and function.
- Slim fit
- Petite Inseam 26" for heights up to 5'5"
- Regular Inseam 29" for heights between 5'6" - 5'8"
- Tall Inseam 32" for heights 5'9" and above
- Total of seven pockets
✓ One zipper pocket
✓ Two side pockets
✓ Two front pockets
✓ One deep side pocket
- Waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Ribbed ankle cuffs with signature stripes
- Recycled Polyester 75%
- Rayon 20%
- Spandex 5%
- Machine washable
- Wash with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry
- Air fluff setting or simply hang dry to help prevent wrinkles
- Iron when needed
- Overloading washer or dryer could damage your clothes and decrease your washer and dryer's efficiency
Polyester is the most often used fabric in the fashion industry, but the downside to it is that polyester is a type of plastic polymer that is usually created through a toxic process, which leads to massive waste. That is why we have committed to changing all of the polyester in our clothes from Virgin polyester to Recycled Polyester.
You may also like
This product is rated 4.5 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 906 reviews.
I love mediclo scrubs and I wish others did too! They are comfortable, have ton of pockets, cute colors, and great fit. I get compliments all the time. I love that they are more sustainable than other popular scrub companies. If you’re not sure, I would start with the recycled plastic bottle fabric type of scrubs- they wear very similar to figs. You won’t regret it!
I love these scubs, especially the Fysel material since these material doesn't fade away!
very comfy and nice fit for me.
I've worn both the Fysel and the Tencel joggers and love the fit and feel of both. The Fysel bottoms may be a little more durable (I'm a vet who is regularly kneeling on the floors), but both have lasted well over a year. I've ordered the Fysel joggers more than once and definitely recommend them.
Receive a lot of compliments