CatalinaJogger Scrub Pants 29"
Women's Stylish & Sustainable Jogger Scrub Pants Made from Trees🌳
Please note that Hunter Green Catalina have larger ankle bands and a roomier fit for sizes L.
Women's Jogger Scrub Pants
- Contrasting drawstring cord for a pop of color
- 7 functional pockets
○ 2 slanted front pockets for easy-to-reach comfort
○ 3 side drop-in pockets for extra storage
○ 1 zipped pocket to secure your essentials
○ 1 side drop-in pocket for more storage
- Side pocket rivet details
- Rib-knit cuffs with signature stripe
- Ankle length
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blend fabric
- Santa Catalina Island is famous for its glassy bottom boats with scuba spots like Lovers Cove and other fun activities like golf and parasailing. The Catalina pants are ready to solve numerous challenges with multiple pockets that feature heavy-duty lacing and ribbed ankles. These joggers provide the utmost comfort while looking great too.
- Catalina inseam is 29"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
I am so glad I found these scrubs! I wanted sustainable scrubs and had yet to find any that I liked, but I not only like these, they are my favorite! The fabric is so soft and comfortable and they fit well, but most surprisingly I love the pocket locations! They are so much better placed than other scrub pants I have. I will be back for more!
These are my favorite scrubs! Cute and comfy!
In in love with these scurb, cause they don't look like regular scurbs. I
I purchased these gray. I love this color and style. also, the material is soft and comfortable on the skin. I LOVE THIE PANTS.
Looks great the design the cloth everything I like it . Breathable when u wear it super nice 10 star ⭐️