SalEssential Scrub Top
Women's Sustainable & Stylish Essential Scrub Top Made from Trees 🌳
* Runs big for HUNTER GREEN, and COFFEE BROWN. Please note we recommend sizing one size down.
* Please note for Rose Pink XL & XXL, there is a side pocket.
- Classic V-Neck Scrub Top
- 1 simple chest pocket
- Side split hem
- Great for your tuck-in style
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blended fabric
- Sal is an island on the coast of Senegal, where their life mantra is "No Stress". Our Sal top is simple and stylish, with a single, no stress pocket. Sal 2 is now revamped with an extra side pocket for your convenience.
- Sal length is 26.5"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
I never write reviews but these scrubs are amazing.
I am 5"6, 135 lbs and got an XS in the top and in the joggers.
They are much more flattering than Figs (I also wear a XS in figs btw) even though my regular clothes are usually size small.
Maybe not quite as stretchy as figs, but much more comfortable in my opinion. The waistband on the joggers does not dig in. Very breathable scrubs keep me cool while running around in the ER. The XS even provides some extra room for those of us with a booty :) I love the signature accent colors as well
the rose pink color is gorgeous. i took a chance on the set the model is wearing and to my surprise i like the scrub pants(they remind of a jean style years ago with the line down the middle).
I ordered the coffee brown and I must say the color was GORGEOUS! You can actually breath in this scrub top!! But after I washed and dried them EXACTLY how the tag recommended, they shrunk and I can’t get into them! The color is also not as vibrant anymore. And this is all after one wash! So basically I paid over $80 for a pair of scrubs to wear ONE time. The fit and feel of these scrubs were amazing compared to figs. I wanted to love these scrubs, very disappointing!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Someone from our customer service team reached out to you via email regarding this issue.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Love the sal top! I’m 5 ft 4 120 pounds and got XS. Fits well!
Please make a petite top. Too long for a short girl like me.( less than 5’) need to go to a tailor to cut the length shorter.