Kos Long Sleeve Underscrub
Perfect for layering or worn solo. Our Kos long sleeve is made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and eco-friendly TENCEL™. Thermal regulated to keep you cozy.
Women's Long Sleeve Underscrub
- 4-Way Stretch
- Lightweight, breathable, flexible material
- Classic crewneck undershirt
- 1 simple chest pocket with signature accent stripes
- One Tree Planted logo patch on bottom left
- Kos is a Greek Island located in the Aegean Sea. Although it is known for its long stretches of white sand beaches and turquoise waters, it is most famous for being the birthplace of Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine. As Kos is credited for being the origin of modern medicine, let this breezy underscrub be the base that helps you get ready for the day.
- Kos length is 25.25"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Air fluff setting or simply hang dry to help prevent wrinkles
- Iron when needed
- Overloading washer or dryer could damage your clothes and decrease your washer and dryer's efficiency
Extremely comfortable, great material!
I love this underscrub! So well fitting and soft. Will definitely be getting more!
I’m so happy to have found the perfect shirt. It’s amazingly soft, very flattering and comes in oh so many fabulous colors - I’ll take one of each, please.
Love this undershirt. It’s comfy and soft. I’m tall and like the sleeve length, not too short or too long, if I pull up the sleeves they don’t stretch and get baggy.
So soft and comfortable! Fits true to size