SicilyPintuck Tapered Scrub Pants 26.5"
Women's Pintuck Scrub Pants
- Tapered fit
- Elasticated waistband with drawing cord
- 7 functional pockets
- 2 slanted & 1 small front pockets for Easy-To-Reach comfort
- 2 side welt zipped pockets to secure your essentials
- 2 rear welt pockets with the signature rape accent for extra storage
- Front and back pin-tuck detail creates the look of a trouser crease
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blended fabric
- Found at the foot of Italy, Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. With that in mind, we've designed the Sicily pants for when you're constantly on your feet. With its loose waistline and slim fit, it will make your long shifts feel like a stroll through Italy.
- Sicily inseam is 26.5"(Medium)
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
I love the fit, colors & style. Material feels cool to the skin. But first time washing and air dry looks like stain on the front right of the scrub top😟. I’m more careful when I use these scrubs cuz it stains so easy.
Love the style! I recieve a lot of compliments. My only critics is the color is not match. I brought the hunter green tree sicily pants and hunter green collared top, the top is brighter and silky textured but the pants is looks like faded but over all I like it. I will purchase more in the future.
I love the style of Sicily pants, and I have 13 Pairs Of these. The only problem I encountered is the material as it gets fade in just 3-5 washed; however, the material is soft and has this buttery feeling when you wear it.
Weight: 143 lbs
Size ordered: Large
Nice fit beautiful clothes and design over all 5 stars
I love the material of these scrubs, much more comfortable than figs. I just wish they had petite sizes because i'm 5'1 and they fit like regular pants and i ordered an xs. But regardless, I do like these pants but I would have to keep raising them up.. I feel like I should've ordered an xxs.