CatalinaJogger Scrub Pants
Women's Stylish & Sustainable Jogger Scrub Pants Made from Trees🌳
*We recommend sizing one size down for HUNTER GREEN and COFFEE BROWN Catalina joggers.
Please note that Hunter Green Catalina have larger ankle bands and a roomier fit for sizes L.
- Elastic waistband with drawstring closure
- 7 functional pockets
- 2 slanted front pockets for Easy-To-Reach comfort
- 3 side drop-in pockets for extra storage
- 1 zipped pocket to secure your essentials
- 1 side drop-in pocket for more storage
- Side pocket rivet details
- Rib-knit cuffs with signature stripe
- Ankle length
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blend sabric
- Santa Catalina Island is famous for its glassy bottom boats with scuba spots like Lovers Cove and other fun activities like golf and parasailing. The Catalina pants are ready to solve numerous challenges with multiple pockets that feature heavy-duty lacing and ribbed ankles. These joggers provide the utmost comfort while looking great too.
- Catalina inseam is 28.75"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
I purchased these gray. I love this color and style. also, the material is soft and comfortable on the skin. I LOVE THIE PANTS.
Looks great the design the cloth everything I like it . Breathable when u wear it super nice 10 star ⭐️
Looked great, I'm a size 4 so i ordered the xxs top and xs pants in hunter green (website said they run big and to size down). Fit great, so far no issues with them shrinking in the wash or dryer.
I am five feet tall and usually wear a size 4 in jeans! I got the xs after reading some of the past reviews and they fit perfectly! Such good quality!
I purchased these in stone, denim, and black. Loooooove how stretchy and lightweight they are. Love all the pockets and embellishments. Very flattering silhouette. Comfortable, functional, and breathable.
The colour does appear to fade, so I feel lighter colours work better for this type of fabric. Regardless, I still rock my black ones all the time.