CapriCollared Scrub Top
Women's Sustainable & Stylish Collared Scrub Top Made from Trees 🌳
Women's Classic Collared Scrub Top
- Modern dropped shoulder for a breezy, boxy fit that's both flattering and versatile
- Oversized fit
- 3 functional pocket
- 1 chest pocket
- 2 side pockets for all your essentials
- Shirttail hem
- Side split hem
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™
- Known for its natural beauty and open view of the sea, the Island of Capri has been used as a resort location since the time of the Roman Republic. Our Capri top is designed with a dropped shoulder top for both professionalism and relaxation. Enjoy our formal, yet free design.
- Capri length is 26"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
These are by far my favorite scrubs. I have 4 pairs now and i absolutely love them. They’re stretchy and breathable. I love mediclo for their size inclusivity compared to most scrub companies.
Love my first pair of scrubs from here! I purchased the sunflower top with the joggers (in men) and received many compliments! Very comfortable and will purchase from them again!
I’m 5’3 145lbs bra size 34D/36C top: S bottom: xs (men)
This scrub top improves on the two things about the Figs Rafaela top that I don’t like:
1. Has a chest pocket where you can clip your badge
2. Has a snap button in the collar so it doesn’t flop open and reveal too much
The material also feels nice and drapes in a flattering way. Can’t wait to wear it at work 👍
Got lots of compliments! Very comfy as well. I ordered hunter green and for some reason it faded a little after 1st wash. But material is smooth.
Got this top in stone blue size S. The collar and stripes on the inside are so cute and I have received so many compliments on this top. I feel cute wearing it not like Im in frumpy scrubs. Taking one star away because it is a little short to tuck in like the model shows it, the back is always coming untucked. Maybe I shoudve sized up to a M to be more tuckable but I feel like that would've been too big.