LamuAdjustable Waist Fit Scrub Top Final Sale. No Returns.
Women's Adjustable Medical Scrub Top
- 1 Top, 2 Styles: Loose or Fitted
- 4 functional pockets
- 2 front pockets for Easy-To-Reach comfort
- 2 pen pockets
- Classic V-Neck
- Elastic cord on the back
- Side split hem
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blend fabric
- The island of Lamu has no roads, but rather alleyways and footpaths. Residents travel on foot and are always adapting to their environment. Our tops adapt in the same way, with an elastic cord in the back to match your desired fit.
- Lamu length is 25.5"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
Bust 34” waist 27” wearing XS fits great. Design is great, material is nice and soft, this is my favorite piece of scrub top so far.
The material is so soft and I love the adjustable straps. The colour is amazing and so comfy to wear.
I got an extra small top and it’s true to size.
I love this top! They definitely do run small so for sure order a size up, but if you do that, they honestly fit so well! The fabric is super comfortable with the perfect thickness (something I didn't realize until I tried a different set of scrubs from somewhere else). The adjustable sides are also something that I didn't think were super necessary, but I've found that I love how I can change the fit of the top based on how I'm feeling. In a way, it makes the top feel more secure, too! The pockets are in all the right places and I don't have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions!! As an added plus, they are also really flattering! Highly recommend!
I always have trouble finding clothes that fit so the adjustable top is really nice! I bought the XS and it fits really well in the shoulder, so I can just adjust the midsection to my preference. I'm 5'1" and 90 lbs.
Got this shirt in an XS (usually wear a S in normal shirts) and it fits perfectly, still a bit loose! Love that you can adjust the strings in the back to cinch more if desired. Feels amazing on my skin, I'm impressed