SableTapered Scrub Pants
Men's Sustainable & Stylish Tapered Scrub Pants Made from Trees 🌳
Men's Tapered Scrub Pants
- Stylish tapered pants
- 7 functional ockets
- 2 slanted front pockets for Easy-To-Reach comfort
- 3 side drop-in pockets for more storage (fits iPad Mini)
- 2 rear welt zipped pockets to secure your essentials
- Contrasting elastic waistband for a pop of color
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blend fabric
- Literally translated as the “island of sand” in French, this Canadian island is famous for the Sable Island horse and its beautiful sandy beach. Whether your job is as unstable as horseback riding or as relaxing as being on the sandy beach, these pants give you the comfort and storage you need.
- Sable inseam is 30"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
Faded after the first wash and now, four washes later, look worse than my scrubs that I’ve had since nursing school (over 3 years ago). Don’t purchase whatever you do. Try Mandala or go with figs.
I am 5'8 (on a good day) and weight 155lbs with athletic build, the small tops and small bottoms fit like a champ. They are so comfortable, great for the planet and look super sick in person. Absolutely the best scrubs Ive ever worn in my life, possibly the comfiest clothes I've ever worn as well. Such a great fit and awesome look.
Best pair of scrubs I’ve owned. Flexible and are not too fitting, but enough to get compliments on the fit.
Love the fit and pleased with the durability of it so far
I am athletic guy. I like slim fit cloths, most of scrubs in the market are not up to the mark but this one fitted me very well it’s like I’m wearing sport dress which is amazing. Thanks