FYSEL® KodiakJogger Scrub Pants 29"
Men's Stylish & Sustainable Joggers Made with 23 Recycled Plastic Bottles ♻
Please note our FYSEL® products are completely different in their color, feel, and texture. To have a perfectly matched top and bottom set, please be sure you are ordering from the same product line.
Men's Jogger Scrub Pants
- Contrasting drawstring cord for a pop of color
- Faux fly
- 10 functional pockets
○ 2 side seam front pockets for Easy-To-Reach comfort
○ 6 side drop-in Pockets for extra storage (fits iPad Mini)
○ 2 rear welt zipped pockets to secure your essentials
- Rib-knit cuffs with signature stripe
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blended fabric
- Kodiak Island is a mountainous and forested island on the coast of Alaska. These jogger scrub pants feature elastic ankle bottoms and six spacious pockets on each side, give you optimal comfort to withstand any terrain.
- Kodiak inseam is 29"
Recycled Polyester 75% / Rayon 20%/ Spandex 5%
- Four Way Stretch
- Machine wash
- Wash with like colors
- Only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry
- Iron when needed
Love the fabric, the style, they're super comfortable pants. But, they wrinkle a lot and are quite hard to iron.
These are great looking scrubs, with high quality. On the other hand the joggers are extremely short for a single one-size-fits-all with no other size options. I was going to switch away from figs but I think I will continue to purchase figs because their large pants fit perfectly (I am 6ft 2). They offer long for taller individuals. mediclo, please offer pants with size ranges like figs. Us taller, and shorter people would love the option. I would certainly purchase more sets of scrubs. I am only giving 3 stars because of the size issue, otherwise they would be 5 star.