Kume: Cargo Medical Scrub Pants
- Straight Leg Medical Scrub Pants
- True to size
- Seven Pockets- including Two Side Pockets, Two Cargo, Two Back Pocket and One Pocket with Zipper
- There is a pocket with a hidden zipper to keep your valuable items safe including rings, credit cards, money, etc
- Adjustable Hem with Elastic Cord - as a jogger look with the hem elastic string
- Elastic Waistband
- Inseam length: 31"(Small size)
- Contrast Color Front Tie for Stylish Update
- The comfort and relaxation our scrubs provide are comparable to an island getaway, each inspired by a specific island around the world. The island of Kume is a small remote island of Okinawa and is known for its sand bar that stretches 7 kilometers long. Kume cargo pants have a total of 7 pockets with a drawcord at the ankles.
- Navy, Royal blue, Light Blue, Green, Burgundy color available
- Kume: 5 Pockets Cargo Medical Scrub Pants | Mediclo
Don't worry when you're having second thoughts
about your purchase.
You have 30 days from the delivery date
to return it.
If our product doesn't perform for you well,
we'll take it back.
Click the below for return & exchange
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your delivery date, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund. But, you can still exchange it.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unworn and unwashed merchandise with tags attached, no make-up, deodorant, or other liquid stains.
All garments are subject to inspection.
We offer free returns on US orders.
**We are very sorry but the return system doesn't support the international return label automatically. Please use your own shipping method for the international return. Contact us email@example.com for more details.
**Embroidered items are final sale and cannot be returned for refund or exchange.
- Tencel 67% / Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine Wash Cold
- Gentle Cycle With Like Colors
- Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron When Needed
These pants really feel like they are quality; they soften up right away in the wash & are very comfortable. They have LOTS of pockets, which I love; however, I will say the cargo pockets on the sides of these are slightly bulky-looking, but I just tuck the flap in for a little more streamlined look. They are plenty long, and I am grateful for the elastic at the bottom to keep them from dragging on the ground. A word to the wise- definitely measure and follow their sizing chart. They run small compared to other brands (ie you will likely size up); however, I followed their measurement guide and they fit perfect. Lastly, I am happy to support a company that is trying to be more sustainable! But I do wish they would switch to cardboard mailers, rather than the plastic one mine came in... But all in all very happy with my purchase, don't be afraid to give them a shot.
I ordered a medium because a friend advised me to and I’m glad I did because I normally wear a small in other brands and this one runs a little small! I love the fit and the fabric, thinking about buying another set!
I absolutely love these scrubs and brand.
My only complaint is they are a little tight in the crotch (hip and waist measurements don't take into consideration the size of your butt).
Soft and durable scrubs. Will def buy again