Catalina 29"Essential color Final Sale. No Returns.
Women's Stylish & Sustainable Jogger Scrub Pants Made from Trees🌳
*Please note there is a tiny dot on the left thigh of our Pink Catalina. (It is barely noticeable and we chose to start a final sale for you to buy than let it go to waste!)
Women's Jogger Scrub Pants
- Contrasting drawstring cord for a pop of color
- 7 functional pockets
○ 2 slanted front pockets for easy-to-reach comfort
○ 3 side drop-in pockets for extra storage
○ 1 zipped pocket to secure your essentials
○ 1 side drop-in pocket for more storage
- Side pocket rivet details
- Rib-knit cuffs with signature stripe
- Ankle length
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blend fabric
- Santa Catalina Island is famous for its glassy bottom boats with scuba spots like Lovers Cove and other fun activities like golf and parasailing. The Catalina pants are ready to solve numerous challenges with multiple pockets that feature heavy-duty lacing and ribbed ankles. These joggers provide the utmost comfort while looking great too.
- Catalina inseam is 29"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed