KumeCargo Scrub Pants 31" Final Sale. No Returns.
Women's Cargo Scrub Pants
- Slim straight leg pants
- Cargo pants design
- 7 functional pockets
○ 2 slanted front pockets for easy-to-reach comfort
○ 2 cargo pockets for more storage
○ 1 side zipped pocket to secure your essentials
○ 2 rear welt pockets with the signature tape accent for everyday items
- Contrasting elastic waistband for a pop of color
- Adjustable elastic on the bottom of pants
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™
- Kume is a small remote island of Okinawa and is known for its sand bar that stretches 7 kilometers long. Kume cargo pants have a total of 7 pockets with a drawcord at the ankles.
- Kume inseam is 31"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
Comfiest pants ever!
These pants are my new favourite. After getting the joggers I decided to try these and they are perfect. The perfect amount of pockets and I love the tie on the bottom. They are a perfect length for me with long legs but can be adjusted with the tie on the bottom. So so soft, mediclo material is my new favourite thing. Feels like wearing pyjamas during my shift. I recommend these to everyone.
I’ve been a loyal Figs wearer for the last 2 years, but a coworker convinced me to try these and they are far better than Figs. They’re perfectly soft and very flattering.
So soft, look and feel great on. Lots of pockets. Washed great, came out wrinkle free. Fit true to size. I feel good supporting an ethical company. Will definitely purchase again!
Overall I really love these scrub pants. They're soft and comfortable, with pretty good movement to them. I love the drawstring hem at the bottom, so they can convert to a jogger if you want. I did size up one size because I like a looser fit to my scrub pants, so I guess you should keep that in mind. I do think they fit true to size, my original size fit perfectly, it wasn't uncomfortable or ill fitting, it was just a little more hugging around the booty than I like. I like a baggier fit, mostly for comfort, and sizing up one solved that problem perfectly. Exchanging for a size up was simple and easy.
I've purchased the pant in the Navy and the Burgundy. I've seen a couple reviews mention fading with the Navy. I'm about 5 washes in, and I haven't seen fading in the Navy, but I have seen a little bit in the Burgundy. Personally, it isn't significant enough to bother me, but you should probably be aware of that too.
Overall, I would purchase these again, and probably am going to in the future when I need to retire more scrubs. I like the versatility of this pant, I like the amount of pockets and the location of those pockets, and I like the brands efforts to be sustainable.
Just putting it out there, but I would LOVE if they came out with this pant in black. Pretty please.