SalEssential Scrub Top
Women's Sustainable & Stylish Essential Scrub Top Made from Trees 🌳
* Please note for Rose Pink, Sage Green XL & XXL, there is a side pocket.
Women's Essential Scrub Top
- Classic V-Neck Scrub Top
- 1 simple chest pocket
- Side split hem
- Great for your tuck-in style
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blended fabric
- Sal is an island off the coast of Senegal, where their life mantra is "No Stress". Our Sal top is simple and stylish, with a single, no stress pocket.
- Sal length is 26.5"
Tencel™ 67% / Recycled Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine wash cold inside out
- Gentle cycle with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Air fluff setting, or simply hang them dry to prevent wrinkles
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron when needed
I have to wear the color Hunter Green and so I have limited options already. I stumbled upon Mediclo and decided I’d give it a try. When I first put them on I was shocked! They’re so comfortable and stretchy! It’s so hard to find a good pair of scrubs. Especially because scrubs fit my body differently. I am so happy and pleased with the fit of these and the look! I bought this top and the jogger bottoms and absolutely LOVE them!! Definitely recommend buying from Mediclo!
I was very disappointed with these scrubs in Hunter Green. There’s significant fading after just one wash on gentle cycle and cold water. So now I can’t even wear it anymore.
The cut is impeccable and quality is amazing!
I'm looking forward for this color in bottle edition.
I never write reviews but these scrubs are amazing.
I am 5"6, 135 lbs and got an XS in the top and in the joggers.
They are much more flattering than Figs (I also wear a XS in figs btw) even though my regular clothes are usually size small.
Maybe not quite as stretchy as figs, but much more comfortable in my opinion. The waistband on the joggers does not dig in. Very breathable scrubs keep me cool while running around in the ER. The XS even provides some extra room for those of us with a booty :) I love the signature accent colors as well