FYSEL® CatalinaJogger Scrub Pants 29"
Women's Sustainable & Stylish Jogger Scrub Pants Made with 21 Recycled Plastic Bottles ♻
Please note our FYSEL® products are completely different in their color, feel, and texture. To have a perfectly matched top and bottom set, please be sure you are ordering from the same product line.
Women's Jogger Scrub Pants
- Contrasting drawstring cord for a pop of color
- 7 functional pockets
○ 2 slanted front pockets for easy-to-reach comfort
○ 3 side drop-in pockets for extra storage
○ 1 zipped pocket to secure your essentials
○ 1 side drop-in pocket for more storage
- Side pocket rivet details
- Rib-knit cuffs with signature stripe
- Ankle length
- Made with luxuriously soft, lightweight, and Eco-friendly TENCEL™ blend fabric
- Santa Catalina Island is famous for its glassy bottom boats with scuba spots like Lovers Cove and other fun activities like golf and parasailing. The Catalina pants are ready to solve numerous challenges with multiple pockets that feature heavy-duty lacing and ribbed ankles. These joggers provide the utmost comfort while looking great too.
- FYSEL® Catalina inseam is 29"
Recycled Polyester 75% / Rayon 20%/ Spandex 5%
- Four Way Stretch
- Machine wash
- Wash with like colors
- Only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry
- Iron when needed
Heard this from a friend and decided to give this a try to save the environment. Paid almost 100 dollars for the matching set of scrubs and was I disappointed. There is something wrong with the fabric. I bought the scrubs back in Aug and only wore them <10 times. I only wash these scrubs on a cold delicate cycle and hang them to dry. But the material itself produces a lint that is attached to the scrub material and cannot even remove it with a lint roller. Can't wear these scrubs anymore because I am afraid to wash this material. Very inconvenient and not worth the price tag.
Was looking for new scrub pants and these fit me perfectly. they are super stretchy and I can move so easily in them. I bought another company's joggers (cough cough), but sent those back to buy 3 more pairs of these. Would definitely recommend!
I thought I loved the original (tree) collection, but FYSEL is definitely my favorite. The fabric is high quality, soft, and is wrinkle free — the latter of which is one flaw I notice with the tree fabric. There is just enough weight to FYSEL where falls really nicely and is super flattering. I can’t wait for more colors to come out in FYSEL!
I bought mauve color, and I satisfy 100%. It is a perfect fit, gorgeous color, very comfy, and light. HOWEVER, after I wash (exactly as recommended) it shrunk and discolored around pockets and banding. It looks like old and dirty scrub ONLY after wearing it once. I paid $80 bucks for pair, but it's not worth it for only wearing one time. I love mediclo scrub, but I disappointed :(
Pros: I love the look and fit of the scrubs, the detailing of the stripes on the joggers is very unique. They're very comfortable, good pockets. I've gotten tons of compliments on the 2 times I've worn them at my new job. (I bought 4 sets). I also really love the sustainability of the scrubs, it's a mission statement I can get behind.
Cons: They stain very easily. Working in healthcare you're going to get a variety of things on your scrubs which is why it's important that they be easy to clean. I've worn these scrubs twice, two of them already have permanent stains. I've followed the washing instructions, wash inside out, used the washing blend they recommended, air dry. It didn't do anything, still stained. So they are not ideal for healthcare, just Instagram.
If you still really want a pair of these, I suggest only getting black sets.