Jura : Fitted Medical Scrub Pants
- Fitted Slim Nursing Uniform Pants: Runs small ( Please choose 1 size up if you prefer a loose fit ) :
- Cropped Length, Skinny Looking
- Five multi-functional Pockets including Two Side Pockets, Two Patch Pockets and One Pocket with Zipper
- There is a pocket with a hidden zipper to keep your valuable items safe including rings, credit cards, money, etc
- Comfortable Elastic Waistband
- Inseam length: 29"(Small size)
- Contrast Color Front Tie for Stylish Update
- The comfort and relaxation our scrubs provide are comparable to an island getaway, each inspired by a specific island around the world. The Scottish island of Jura has breathtaking mountains and untamed wilderness in the flatness of the island. Jura pants embrace this through our straight pant design with 5 simple pockets.
- Navy, Royal blue, Light Blue, Green, Burgundy, Purple, Beige, Teal ( Caribbean Blue) available
- Jura: 5 Pockets Fitted Slim Medical Scrub Pants | Mediclo
- Tencel 67% / Polyester 30% / Spandex 3%
- Machine Wash Cold
- Gentle Cycle With Like Colors
- Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron When Needed
We use TENCEL™ blended fabric for YOU, and for the Earth itself.
Gentle on your Skin, Sustainable for this planet we live on.
TENCEL™ is a fiber that is produced from European trees harvested from sustainable forests where 99% of the raw material comes from certified or controlled sources.
I can’t believe how comfy they are— I could totally sleep in them!
Good pants for short people!!!!
Amazing pants very well fitted and I’m 5’1
Fabulous, but not the right fit.
I’ve since returned both my items but it is not because I was not happy. It’s because they just don’t sit on my body right. I’m a bit too curvy for the style and construction of the scrubs. I’m very sad about it too but it’s not the company’s fault for making a universal scrub style. I do hope that in the future a petite size becomes available or that sizing isn’t just for more A-line bodies.
Jura Scrub Pants
These scrub pants fit great and they're so soft! They are the perfect length and have a super comfortable mid-rise waist. For reference: I'm 5'6ish, 115lbs and I bought a size S. I did size up as recommended. I wear Cherokee, Grey's and (mostly) Figs. I'm currently a clinical lab scientist trainee (please don't forget the people in the lab!) at a large county hospital and I see Figs everywhere. It's like a cult here so I'm more than ready to move on to Mediclo. I'm probably going to wait for a discount code before buying another set. One thing I didn't really like or just need to get used to: I bought the pants in navy blue and it looks a little faded and washed out to me. I think it's because of the Tencel fabric. I'm used to a more solid looking color, but I guess it makes it look unique.
Softest scrubs ever
Love the comfot and flexibility they are super soft has great big pockets the color is so eye catching... the only thingi noticed that when and if u get something on them like a srink it spreads fast and stays on all day you cannot wash it with water it made it worse... so as long as you dont spill anything these pants are amazing! Highly recommended